Reasons To Ride The BrewBoat
We hope everyone had a fantastic summer! As Labor Day approaches, it’s important to take time to reflect on what we’ve done over the past 3 months. Did I drink enough beer? Could I have had more fun? Why didn’t I spend more time out on the water? Don’t beat yourself up if your summer was lacking in excitement! That’s where we come into play. If you haven’t had the pleasure of cruising the Cape Fear River with us, we are here to give you a few reasons to ride the BrewBoat. Whether it be in the immediate future or next summer, we just hope that you get the chance sooner or later to party with us!
- Fun – We have never seen anyone on the BrewBoat with a sad or angry look on their face. If you enjoy cuttin’ loose and having a good time, you will fit right in. Our boat is designed for everyone to have fun, so bring your children, grandparents or even your pooch!
- Exercise – “Wait, how can we have fun while exercising?” Okay, hear us out. The boat is powered by your pedaling, BUT you do it all while sitting down having a beer. Plus, if you don’t feel like pedaling, you don’t have to! There are plenty of other people on the boat you can carry your weight. So grab a drink and pedal on!
- Beer, Wine + A Designated Driver – Bring your drink of choice onto the boat and sip away! Your captain is there to make sure you have a good time. Just be aware that he will only be driving your boat and not your car home, so please drink responsibly.
- You Don’t Have To Own A Boat – They said the two best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it! Now, that’s not the case for us of course, but that’s what we’ve heard. We will take care of all of the non-fun parts of boating to maximize your happiness.
- The Port City – Wilmington is an absolutely gorgeous city to both visit and live. We have amazing restaurants, several breweries, historical landmarks and beautiful beaches. Wilmington is also close to other popular cities like Charlotte, Raleigh and Myrtle Beach so be sure to check them out as well during your visit.
- Captain Chris – Our Captain is one-of-a-kind and will do everything in his power to make sure that your hour with him is memorable.
If we’ve convinced you that you MUST book a cruise aboard the BrewBoat, please click here to view our upcoming cruises.